At BLURONE we adopt the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of the same.
In accordance also with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), the person who becomes a customer or user is informed and consents to the incorporation of their data to a file for which BLURONE is responsible, which has been duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in order to inform you about the products and services requested.
BLURONE’s infrastructure is hosted in Spain, so it is guaranteed that there are no international data transfers. We also have security measures that correspond to the data we handle, in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
1. Purpose and acceptance of this notice
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.blurone.es, which is owned by BLURONE, C. B.
The user must make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this notice. This same person will be liable to BLURONE or to third parties for any damage or harm that may be caused by the breach of said obligation.
2. Identification and communications
BLURONE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that: Its registered name is: BLURONE, C. B. Its CIF is E90462466 and its office is at: Calle Vicente Aleixandre nº 18, 1º B – 41920 San Juan de Aznalfarache (Seville).
Users may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation, limitation and portability recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be carried out by the user through email to: email@example.com or at the address: C / Vicente Aleixandre nº 18, 1º B – 41920 San Juan de Aznalfarache (SEVILLA).
In no case, the personal data provided will be transferred or communicated, even for its conservation, to others.
3. Processing of personal data
The collection and treatment we make of personal data are based on the contractual and non-contractual relationship you have with BLURONE. When we use the e-mail address that is provided to us, we contact the user individually, so that they can be recognized when they visit our website again. And we do all this with informed consent.
In addition, the way in which we process the information collected by our cookies is based on the informed consent that you have given us, in accordance with the current legislation to which we have previously referred.
4. Personal information we collect
To formalize the registration on the website and proceed with your identification, we will ask for your full name, e-mail address and postal address.
To purchase or subscribe to any of our BLURONE courses, we will ask you for your credit or debit card information, including the validity date and the CVV code. If you want to pay through PayPal, we will ask you for the email address associated with your account. Card security codes (CVV or CVC) will only be used to process the current purchase as part of the payment information and will not be stored or processed later.
The user guarantees the authenticity and topicality of all the data that he communicates to BLURONE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statement that he makes.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the BLURONE content and services and not to use them for, for example:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apologies for terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to BLURONE’s electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which BLURONE provides its services.
- Try to access restricted areas of BLURONE’s computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of BLURONE or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administration or a third party.
- >Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the person who owns the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All BLURONE content, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by BLURONE, without being understood to be assigned to the user, none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, the users who access this website can view the contents and cannot make private copies, transfer them to third parties, install them on servers connected to networks, or share it in any type of resource that allows their exploitation.
Likewise, all the brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of BLURONE, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them. The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents, and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights, are prohibited.
6. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The content of this website is general in nature and is for informational purposes. BLURONE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, BLURONE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, as well as the regulations in unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, BLURONE declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster.