The figure is the central axis of many of our compositions, it brings movement, freshness and character to each of our creations. Understanding its worth and importance to integrate it into the scene is fundamental. With this course we are going to analyze, develop and explain this fact. More than 4 hours of explanations with three practical exercises of figures integrated into different scenes with their own characteristics: an open beach with overhead light, a composition of a couple of figures in daylight and finally an urban scene with various figures and a cloudy sky.
Javier Zorrilla, with his more than 25 years of experience as a professional and teacher, will discover us and transmit all his knowledge and passion to plan our works, define our compositions, synthesize our work and give it that feeling of vitality, action and naturalness that our figuresthey need.
During more than 4 hours of videos with different exercises in which we can learn.
- Materials and planning. Its uses and why. Brushes, pigments, resources, etc.
- Previous drawing worth. Perspective. Line. Contours.
- Importance of the focal point. Adjustment of values.
- Volume and projected shadows.
- Textures and wet and dry work. Horizon planes.
- Care centers. Relevance of reservations.
- Light opening. Relation of the light with the figure
- All this with easy and affordable explanations for all levels.